Monday 5 January 2015

Monday's - love them or hate them?

I know it is Monday and that a lot of people seem to grumble about them but to me I have always looked at Mondays as a fresh start. A new week. A new beginning.  I have a long list of things to accomplish today and it will be amazing if I make it to the end.   I always think  that if I did every accomplish everything on my every growing list and achieve all my goals then I must be setting them too low.

Up to now I have done the boring things like paper work, tidying the house and sanding some cut items.  Jobs for this afternoon include setting up some valentine craft shapes ready to be cut.  For cutting MDF craft shapes on a scroll saw this means taking a large sheet of MDF and cutting it on the table saw to the size of the pattern for each item that will be cut.  Then I tape each with masking tape, print out all the patterns that I will need, glue on the pattern before finally starting to cut the shape on my scroll saw.  If I am working with hardwoods then I will also have to plane the piece of wood to the thickness required and sand it smooth before beginning.  To see some of the new Valentine's craft shape blanks pop over to my facebook page ATScrollin, and here is a little peek.

ATScrollin Valentine's craft shape blanks
small selection of Valentine craft shape blanks

So that’s whats on the agenda for me today, (besides the other stuff that I didn’t do yesterday!) I guess I have a full plate! I also have to leave some time to look around here, Facebook and other social networking sites so I can see what all my friends are up to. Pleased that I can type fast!
All in all it is shaping up to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment