Monday 23 November 2015

Harrogate Woodworking Show 2015

This last weekend I was lucky enough to take a trip to the Harrogate Woodworking Shop with Hubby.  The North of England Woodworking & Power Tool Show is the largest and longest established woodworking and power tool show in the Country.  The show was an excellent day out with over 30 demonstrators taking part, plus a woodworking clinic, and more than 70 companies exhibiting.



The range and diversity of demonstrations was fantastic as was the range of tools to buy.  Personally I was very excited to visit the stands selling wood and I was not disappointed.  There was a wide selection of different species, though a little thin on the ground if looking for thin wood, i.e. 6mm though I did pick up a few good lengths of different types in this thickness.  It was interesting to see the vast range of tools and accessories that were on offer.

I am very excited because I was able to pick up some lovely wood at the show.  Walnut, Holly, Elm and French Cherry - did I mention that I am excited!!!  Lots of different ideas about what to make with this gorgeous wood.

To see some more photos pop over to my Facebook page:ATScrollin on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment